Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud Photos

I'm running out of space on my Windows computer HD, if I uncheck the iCloud photo box in settings will that stop the photos from uploading from my iPhone to my iCloud on my desktop? If I do this, will it deleted all my photos in iCloud? Also how do I put the iCloud photo on my external HD so my iPhone photos can upload to my external HD instead of my desktop HD?

iPhone 12 Pro

Posted on Aug 28, 2022 2:51 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 29, 2022 11:42 AM

808lum wrote:

I'm running out of space on my Windows computer HD, if I uncheck the iCloud photo box in settings will that stop the photos from uploading from my iPhone to my iCloud on my desktop? If I do this, will it deleted all my photos in iCloud? Also how do I put the iCloud photo on my external HD so my iPhone photos can upload to my external HD instead of my desktop HD?

Set up and use iCloud Photos - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 29, 2022 11:42 AM in response to 808lum

808lum wrote:

Set up and use iCloud Photos - Apple Support

iCloud Photos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.