Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

There’s no way to turn on the keyboard lights

Like i’ve tried the keys in the keyboard (increase and decrease backlit) and nothing happened and tried increasing it from the control center and still nothing , i’ve seen some stuff about an option called adjust keyboard lightning on low light and it was not there i couldn’t find that option my device is the MacBook Air 2018 13’

i’ve tried everything like resetting SMC …

the lights only turn on when my device is like on lock screen when i just restart it but once i unlock it, it goes away … plz help me out there are a lot of people having this problem

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 12.5

Posted on Aug 28, 2022 4:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 29, 2022 9:08 AM

Its__tommy wrote:

Like i’ve tried the keys in the keyboard (increase and decrease backlit) and nothing happened and tried increasing it from the control center and still nothing , i’ve seen some stuff about an option called adjust keyboard lightning on low light and it was not there i couldn’t find that option my device is the MacBook Air 2018 13’
the lights only turn on when my device is like on lock screen when i just restart it but once i unlock it, it goes away … plz help me out there are a lot of people having this problem

If no resolve try SafeBoot https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201262 to sort anomalies.

login and test, reboot and test

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 29, 2022 9:08 AM in response to Its__tommy

Its__tommy wrote:

If no resolve try SafeBoot https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201262 to sort anomalies.

login and test, reboot and test

There’s no way to turn on the keyboard lights

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.