Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hacked iPhone?

My ex had got into my phone last time by sending my Google link from my phone to his phone he had access to everything in my phone I deleted that account and made a new account but he’s made remarks on things that I’ve only talk to on my phone recently or about on my phone recently I was wondering if there’s anyway that I could find out for sure if someone is in my phone

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 12 mini, iOS 15

Posted on Aug 28, 2022 4:04 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 29, 2022 7:53 PM

Developer mode goes away after a restart. It’ll be separately and specifically enabled with the upcoming iOS 16.

Update to current iOS on your iPhone, on your other devices, and reset your Wi-Fi router and load he most current firmware on that. Wi-Fi password change too as mentioned above, device passcode changes, add a PIN or passcode with your cellular carrier plan, ensure two-factor authentication is enabled, etc. New and unique passwords everywhere, particularly on your password-reset email accounts, and ensure the trusted devices and trusted telephone numbers associated with your Apple ID are as you expect.

Here’s a list of what to do: https://help.apple.com/pdf/personal-safety/en_US/personal-safety-user-guide.pdf

If the ex had access to your iPhone, check with your cellular provider about obtaining a replacement SIM.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 29, 2022 7:53 PM in response to Robolee

Developer mode goes away after a restart. It’ll be separately and specifically enabled with the upcoming iOS 16.

Update to current iOS on your iPhone, on your other devices, and reset your Wi-Fi router and load he most current firmware on that. Wi-Fi password change too as mentioned above, device passcode changes, add a PIN or passcode with your cellular carrier plan, ensure two-factor authentication is enabled, etc. New and unique passwords everywhere, particularly on your password-reset email accounts, and ensure the trusted devices and trusted telephone numbers associated with your Apple ID are as you expect.

Here’s a list of what to do: https://help.apple.com/pdf/personal-safety/en_US/personal-safety-user-guide.pdf

If the ex had access to your iPhone, check with your cellular provider about obtaining a replacement SIM.

Aug 29, 2022 4:07 PM in response to askbarnabas

Does it matter if he has my user info lithe does something with something called Developer and I know he used to talk about like the cellular user and developer ime and he said he can also get to your phone through the WiFI was just wondering if there anyway of looking into your phone to see or a app you can use to seei just set this phone up as new and changed Apple ID and Apple password

Hacked iPhone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.