Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS battery drain

My iPhone 12 Pro Max has been dealing with battery drain ever since updating to iOS 14.6 and after updating and turning off settings for over a year my phone Is still performing really bad and the battery life is half of what I used to get every day (10-16 hours a day to 6-8 hours a day) Any tips as to what I can do?

iPhone 12 Pro Max

Posted on Aug 28, 2022 5:49 PM

2 replies

Aug 28, 2022 6:37 PM in response to ChiefDan05

ChiefDan05 Said:

"iOS battery drain: My iPhone 12 Pro Max has been dealing with battery drain ever since updating to iOS 14.6[...]"

-------

Report this Update Bug to Apple:

Do your Part: Use the Apple Feedback forums to report this to Apple. Apple won't get back to you directly, but if this is a known bug, then the more feedback Apple receives on it, then the more they will know what is going on, and what needs to be fixed.

1. Go Here: Feedback - iPhone - Apple
  2. Select: "Bug Report" for "Feedback Type"
  3. Inform Apple: that this all started after an update. Include the URL of this thread.
  4. Proceed from there as necessary

iOS battery drain

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.