Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

After last update all of my emails are gone. Shows unread only. I need my old emails

After last update all my read emails are gone….I can only see unread. Where are my old emails?? Lots of info in them. I believe I have an iPhone 11. I really need all my emails and when I can see it on the mail app it won’t go to all emails. Why??

Posted on Aug 28, 2022 6:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 28, 2022 6:50 PM

Tahiti20 Said:

"After last update all of my emails are gone. Shows unread only. I need my old emails: After last update all my read emails are gone….I can only see unread. Where are my old emails?? Lots of info in them. I believe I have an iPhone 11. I really need all my emails and when I can see it on the mail app it won’t go to all emails. Why??"

-------

Getting eMails:

I've seen this reported a few times. It takes a few days for those who have tens of thousands of eMails. So, what happens when you log in to the same account on another device?

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 28, 2022 6:50 PM in response to Tahiti20

Tahiti20 Said:

"After last update all of my emails are gone. Shows unread only. I need my old emails: After last update all my read emails are gone….I can only see unread. Where are my old emails?? Lots of info in them. I believe I have an iPhone 11. I really need all my emails and when I can see it on the mail app it won’t go to all emails. Why??"

-------

Getting eMails:

I've seen this reported a few times. It takes a few days for those who have tens of thousands of eMails. So, what happens when you log in to the same account on another device?

After last update all of my emails are gone. Shows unread only. I need my old emails

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.