Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to stop someone from remote accessing my iPhone 12 Pro Max. And my iPhone says all unmanaged Http and unsecured

I’ve figured out that someone is remote accessing my iPhone 12 Pro Max 512 GB, using Apple WebKit, Google firebase remote access says unmanaged and all my online accounts are being taken over and deleted including my iCloud and 2 factor authorization is on all of them. They turn off all alerts, notifications and sounds all day long and delete contacts and photos and they already deleted my original Apple ID I had for over 35 years and Apple won’t replace anything I purchased. I’ve lost over $130,000 at least. Please help! Apple can’t or won’t and it’s been going on for a year

[Link edited by Moderator]

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Aug 28, 2022 11:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 29, 2022 5:08 AM

Hello,

Hmm, I don't know where to start. I've never heard of a situation like yours. Did someone have physical access to your phone and know the screen unlock passcode?

In any case a factory reset would be the place to start. See this:

Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings

Good luck.

Similar questions

2 replies

How to stop someone from remote accessing my iPhone 12 Pro Max. And my iPhone says all unmanaged Http and unsecured

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.