Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

dolby atmos

when I down loaded my update on my Apple TV 4K it did not give me the option of dolby atmos but only 5.1 what do I need to do or change

Apple TV 4K, tvOS 16

Posted on Aug 28, 2022 11:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 28, 2022 11:15 PM

Apple TV 4K, tvOS 16

Due to the terms of the Apple beta software agreement, and those of the Apple Support Communities, we can provide no assistance for any Apple beta product. If you are a paying developer, then there is an exclusive support forum to be used for beta issues. If you are a public beta user, there is no support, but you are asked to give feedback using the designated methods.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 28, 2022 11:15 PM in response to blkstang67

Apple TV 4K, tvOS 16

Due to the terms of the Apple beta software agreement, and those of the Apple Support Communities, we can provide no assistance for any Apple beta product. If you are a paying developer, then there is an exclusive support forum to be used for beta issues. If you are a public beta user, there is no support, but you are asked to give feedback using the designated methods.

dolby atmos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.