Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My brand new iPhone 13 pro max won’t connect to the internet

I bought a new iPhone 13 pro max yesterday and I was able to transfer all my photos and phone (straight talk) to my new iPhone 13 pro max, but I can’t get any other data transferred. All I have is photos and phone calling. How do I get to settings or any of my icons to come up?

thankyou

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Aug 30, 2022 4:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 30, 2022 10:44 AM

Paradise154 wrote:

I bought a new iPhone 13 pro max yesterday and I was able to transfer all my photos and phone (straight talk) to my new iPhone 13 pro max, but I can’t get any other data transferred. All I have is photos and phone calling. How do I get to settings or any of my icons to come up?

thankyou

There are 3 methods outlined here Transfer data from your previous iOS or iPadOS device to your new iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 30, 2022 10:44 AM in response to Paradise154

Paradise154 wrote:

thankyou

There are 3 methods outlined here Transfer data from your previous iOS or iPadOS device to your new iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

My brand new iPhone 13 pro max won’t connect to the internet

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.