Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can hackers access my iCloud after deleting it?

[Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Aug 30, 2022 4:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 30, 2022 4:35 AM

Without revealing apple id account credentials to the person , his device iPhone / ipad / Mac can't be synced with your primary browser Check your Apple ID device list to see where you're signed in - Apple Support 

Read Checklist: If you want to see if anyone else has access to your device or accounts - Apple Support

If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support 

Note : what makes you think your Apple ID account is compromised , its impossible to access your Apple ID account unless you intentionally or unknowingly reveal all credentials to them , you as an account holder has full privileges to delete the account from server How to delete your Apple ID account - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 30, 2022 4:35 AM in response to kasole48

Without revealing apple id account credentials to the person , his device iPhone / ipad / Mac can't be synced with your primary browser Check your Apple ID device list to see where you're signed in - Apple Support 

Read Checklist: If you want to see if anyone else has access to your device or accounts - Apple Support

If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support 

Note : what makes you think your Apple ID account is compromised , its impossible to access your Apple ID account unless you intentionally or unknowingly reveal all credentials to them , you as an account holder has full privileges to delete the account from server How to delete your Apple ID account - Apple Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.