Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 13 Pro keeps rebooting - Panic Full report

Hi there everybody,

A few weeks ago I bought a new iPhone Pro 13, 128GB.

After a few days I noticed the phone rebooted itself for 5 times in a row. I thought it was an incident and ignored it for the rest of the day. The next day the phone did the exact same thing.

So I went to an authorized Apple dealer and handed the phone over to them for a repair, since it was just one week old. I restored the iPhone first, since they asked me to do this. After restoring the phone, the same problem happened.

Now, 3 weeks later I got an email telling me they tested the phone and they found that it worked perfectly. They did a whole weekend of testing and nothing came up. There were no logs of a crash and so on. Had to pay 40 euro cause there was nothing wrong according to them.

So today I went to the shop and picked up the phone. I installed is as a new iPhone and 1 hour later, the same problem started to occur again. I saw in the analyse data there was a Panic Full log from the exact time of the reboot and there was a reboot log.

This is a screenshot of the panic full log.

Is there anybody who knows what the problem might be? Is it a software problem, like the shop told me, or is this a hardware problem?

Any help will be very much appreciated!

Kind regards,

Robin

Posted on Aug 30, 2022 1:06 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 30, 2022 1:16 PM

Hello,

The only suggestion I could give is to contact Apple Support. Apple Support can take any necessary logs or carry out any diagnostics that are necessary to diagnose the issue.

Similar questions

2 replies

iPhone 13 Pro keeps rebooting - Panic Full report

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.