Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone random restarts

hello there ,

i have an iphone 8+ , a few months back i started to restart randomly, so i contacted the support team and they told me that the battery is not in a good shape and that's the reason , so i had it replaced (currently in the 3 months warranty period) , but after replacing it the problem just got worse i am facing more restarts through the day , i tried to force restart it , updating, restoring through itunes , but nothing helped so i searched online and managed to get these panic log file

what does that mean !? was it the battery or was i fooled into replacing it - not cheaply- !?

can i ask for an iphone replacement according to the warranty terms !?

thanks

iPhone 8 Plus

Posted on Jan 6, 2023 3:27 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 7, 2023 4:45 AM

Hello,

Go back to where the battery was replaced and have them check it.

Also see this:

If your iOS or iPadOS device restarts or displays the Apple logo or a spinning gear unexpectedly - Apple Support

Good luck.

Similar questions

2 replies

iphone random restarts

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.