Panic attack on my iphone is it repairable?

Model: Iphone 13Pro

Ever since I acquired my phone, I noticed it would heat up quite easily. I was informed that this has become a common issue with Apple products these days. Two months after the warranty expired, my phone began to spontaneously turn off, especially when using the camera. Concerned about the problem, I sent it in for inspection, and the technician informed me that it is likely a motherboard problem, with a replacement cost amounting to 3,000 dollars. This news was deeply disappointing and infuriating, considering that I had only used the phone for 14 months and was still making monthly installment payments for it.

What is happening with Apple products or the company these days? I recently purchased a new MacBook, but after just three months, I encountered a battery problem as well. Luckily, it happened during the warranty period, so I was able to get a replacement. However, even with the new MacBook, I noticed that the battery life is significantly shorter compared to my previous one. This situation is quite concerning, and I wonder if there are any underlying issues with their products or if it's just an unfortunate coincidence.

iPhone 5c, iOS 10

Posted on Jul 25, 2023 1:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 25, 2023 2:37 AM

For your iPhone, a new version of iOS software was released this week. I suggest upgrading to iOS 16.6, because this should re-load all your iOS software and may fix the problems. If it doesn't help please post back for more advice.

For your MacBook, this is different hardware different software, a completely different problem. Please don't post problems with different devices in the same thread because it gets confusing and difficult to keep track of the problems. MacBook battery problems are very rare and if still in warranty please contact Apple Support to discuss a further claim. Other MacBook issues would be better discussed in the appropriate MacBook support community Mac - Apple Community

Kernel Panics should not occur, and the majority of users never see one. In many cases they will be caused by software incompatibility with a downloaded app. Check the App Store for upgrades and updates on your downloaded apps.

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 25, 2023 2:37 AM in response to lsey

For your iPhone, a new version of iOS software was released this week. I suggest upgrading to iOS 16.6, because this should re-load all your iOS software and may fix the problems. If it doesn't help please post back for more advice.

For your MacBook, this is different hardware different software, a completely different problem. Please don't post problems with different devices in the same thread because it gets confusing and difficult to keep track of the problems. MacBook battery problems are very rare and if still in warranty please contact Apple Support to discuss a further claim. Other MacBook issues would be better discussed in the appropriate MacBook support community Mac - Apple Community

Kernel Panics should not occur, and the majority of users never see one. In many cases they will be caused by software incompatibility with a downloaded app. Check the App Store for upgrades and updates on your downloaded apps.

Panic attack on my iphone is it repairable?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.