Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do i manage the language dictionary

I have never and will never ever refer anything as “bud” or “buddy” and every time i type “bud” it gets corrected to bud i am so frustrated with this. I have tried the “shortcut” thing and i can’t count the amount of times it doesn’t help. There should be a way to edit autocorrect’s dictionary… and no i can’t turn off autocorrect i have chubby fingers and i still need help correcting the other mistakes

iPhone 12, iOS 15

Posted on Aug 30, 2022 8:27 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 30, 2022 8:59 PM

Seems this article contains the current iPhone autocorrection / Predictive text ? Text replacement info:

How to use Auto-Correction and predictive text on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

If you want to send feedback to those at Apple who may be able to make changes:

There's a webpage for sending feedback:

Product Feedback - Apple

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 30, 2022 8:59 PM in response to Janineee

Seems this article contains the current iPhone autocorrection / Predictive text ? Text replacement info:

How to use Auto-Correction and predictive text on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

If you want to send feedback to those at Apple who may be able to make changes:

There's a webpage for sending feedback:

Product Feedback - Apple

How do i manage the language dictionary

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.