Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Downgrade storage

I cannot downgrade my iCloud storage plan. I want to downgrade to 50G plan form 200G but the 'save' option is greyed and I cannot select it.

I cannot downgrade my iCloud storage plan. I want to downgrade to 50G plan form 200G but the 'save' option is greyed and I cannot select it. I only have 30G of files on it so 50G should be available.

Posted on Aug 30, 2022 10:21 PM

2 replies

Aug 30, 2022 10:48 PM in response to holmes1965canada

holmes1965canada Said:

"Downgrade storage: I cannot downgrade my iCloud storage plan. I want to downgrade to 50G plan form 200G but the 'save' option is greyed and I cannot select it."

-------

Safely Downgrading iCloud:

Download all of iCloud, prior to downgrading it. You would download it to an external drive, and then open the drive in Finder. Search through it using the search bar on the top-right corner of the Finder window. Use my user tip: Getting a Quick and Direct "iCloud Drive-to-External Hard Drive" Download - User Tip

Downgrade storage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.