Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Apple Tv won't connect to WiFi

My apple tv doesnt give me an option for wifi only wired

Apple TV HD, tvOS 15

Posted on Aug 31, 2022 8:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 31, 2022 8:12 AM

• If anything is plugged into the ethernet port on Apple TV, then a wired connection is assumed, regardless of connection success.
  • When nothing is plugged into the ethernet port on Apple TV, then Wi-Fi connectivity should be available.

If the ethernet port is empty, undamaged, and clean, and you still do not have Wi-Fi options available, then contact the Support staff. Contact Apple for support and service (phone numbers) or start your support request online (chat/​email/​callback).

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 31, 2022 8:12 AM in response to eugenia1207

• If anything is plugged into the ethernet port on Apple TV, then a wired connection is assumed, regardless of connection success.
  • When nothing is plugged into the ethernet port on Apple TV, then Wi-Fi connectivity should be available.

If the ethernet port is empty, undamaged, and clean, and you still do not have Wi-Fi options available, then contact the Support staff. Contact Apple for support and service (phone numbers) or start your support request online (chat/​email/​callback).

My Apple Tv won't connect to WiFi

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.