Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IPhone Apps

How can I manage my IPhone & IPad Apps on my laptop?

RMJ

Windows, Windows 6

Posted on Aug 31, 2022 8:26 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 31, 2022 8:45 AM

The ability to configure iPhones was removed from iTunes many years ago, when iTunes was “unbloated”. A number of functions were removed, and on Macs iTunes no longer exists. It was replaced by separate apps for music, videos, and podcasts, and all device management was moved to the Finder application. But you can’t configure the Home screens with a Mac either unless you get the Apple Configurator application.

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 31, 2022 8:45 AM in response to boilermakers83

The ability to configure iPhones was removed from iTunes many years ago, when iTunes was “unbloated”. A number of functions were removed, and on Macs iTunes no longer exists. It was replaced by separate apps for music, videos, and podcasts, and all device management was moved to the Finder application. But you can’t configure the Home screens with a Mac either unless you get the Apple Configurator application.

IPhone Apps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.