Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud 200GB

Greetings team,

I have problem in my phone with full storage. I added 200GB on my iCloud storage, but still all my photos aren’t uploaded. When I go to icloud.com it says I have only 455 photos but in my phone I do have 5000 photos, still the iCloud+ 200GB isn’t working. Can you help me to solve this problem?

Posted on Aug 31, 2022 6:09 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 1, 2022 5:02 AM

If your storage space on your iPhone is very low, it will stop uploading photos to iCloud.

You will have to free up some space on your iPhone to continue the photo upload to iCloud.

How to check the storage on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

But remember, that you can't delete the photos from your iPhone after they all synced to iCloud, as this would also delete those photos from iCloud Photos.

As iCloud Photos is meant to keep content in sync on all connected devices, you should copy the photos to your computer or an external drive, to back them up.

Transfer photos and videos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your Mac or PC - Apple Support

Archive or make copies of the information you store in iCloud - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 1, 2022 5:02 AM in response to Anita_1

If your storage space on your iPhone is very low, it will stop uploading photos to iCloud.

You will have to free up some space on your iPhone to continue the photo upload to iCloud.

How to check the storage on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

But remember, that you can't delete the photos from your iPhone after they all synced to iCloud, as this would also delete those photos from iCloud Photos.

As iCloud Photos is meant to keep content in sync on all connected devices, you should copy the photos to your computer or an external drive, to back them up.

Transfer photos and videos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your Mac or PC - Apple Support

Archive or make copies of the information you store in iCloud - Apple Support

iCloud 200GB

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.