Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

continuous pages in a MacOS Page Document

All of my Pages documents are showing as continuous pages and I cannot seem to find a parameter to turn this off. Is there a way to change how I view documents in pages to show single pages (not continuous)?

iMac

Posted on Sep 1, 2022 4:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 1, 2022 4:13 AM

No.

In Pages, when using the default word processing form of the document, as you add content and it fills one page, it automatically flows onto the next page, and so on. If you started your document in the alternative Page layout mode, then text does not automatically flow between Pages and you must use a Text box to contain the text on any given page, with the ability to link those text boxes across discrete pages.

Pages User Guide for Mac - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 1, 2022 4:13 AM in response to millerbc182

No.

In Pages, when using the default word processing form of the document, as you add content and it fills one page, it automatically flows onto the next page, and so on. If you started your document in the alternative Page layout mode, then text does not automatically flow between Pages and you must use a Text box to contain the text on any given page, with the ability to link those text boxes across discrete pages.

Pages User Guide for Mac - Apple Support

continuous pages in a MacOS Page Document

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.