Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have playlists on my Mac Pro through my Apple Music app. Some do no sync up on Iphone

I have playlists on my Mac Pro through my Apple Music app. They are setup to sync with my Iphone. But there are a few playlists that I have put together that don't show up on my Iphone. The one thing I see on the playlists (Apple Music) that do sync up have a check box 'Publish on profile and in search'. I assume the playlists that don't sync up and don't have this stipulation is why I'm figuring they don't sync up. Anyone out there understand and know what I need to do?

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Sep 1, 2022 3:04 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 2, 2022 7:58 AM

See Identify cloud status icons in your music library on your Mac or PC - Apple Support. Playlists that contain ineligible content are not eligible for syncing through the cloud.

tt2

1 reply

I have playlists on my Mac Pro through my Apple Music app. Some do no sync up on Iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.