Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Point of sale machine displays French instead of English when using my phone to purchase

Where is the setting to change language displayed on point of sale machine and printed receipts when using my credit card in my Apple wallet?

iPhone 7, iOS 15

Posted on Sep 1, 2022 8:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 1, 2022 8:51 PM

Thanks for the response. I don’t think that’s the problem. If I use my physical card instead of my phone at the same point of sale machine, everything is in English like I’d expect it to be.

2 replies

Sep 1, 2022 8:47 PM in response to Vychan444

Vychan444 Said:

"Point of sale machine displays French instead of English when using my phone to purchase: Where is the setting to change language displayed on point of sale machine and printed receipts when using my credit card in my Apple wallet?"

-------

Point of Sale Machine Language:

Talk to the per with this device. They are the one who configure the Point of Sale machine.

Point of sale machine displays French instead of English when using my phone to purchase

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.