You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Flickering screen on MacBook Pro (2019)

I recently had my screen randomly start flickering out of no where (see attached below), I’ve never dropped my MacBook. I only use it for college (I do code a lot so unless a file got corrupted and led to this I have no idea). It does work at a 45° angle but any other angle just flickers this over and over again. I am a broke college student so I’d like to find a way to fix it myself but if I have to take it to an Apple Store I will. If someone could offer any assistance I would greatly appreciate it.

Posted on Sep 2, 2022 8:08 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 2, 2022 8:44 AM

Hi,

I suppose it may be flex cable which connect between LCD and logic board issue. You'd better take your MacBook Pro to your local retail AppleStore, Genius Bar or Apple Authorized Service Provider to be examined your MacBook Pro there.

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

Find Locations - Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 2, 2022 8:44 AM in response to PriorSalamander

Hi,

I suppose it may be flex cable which connect between LCD and logic board issue. You'd better take your MacBook Pro to your local retail AppleStore, Genius Bar or Apple Authorized Service Provider to be examined your MacBook Pro there.

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

Find Locations - Apple

Flickering screen on MacBook Pro (2019)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.