Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where can i find the download to update my Mac OS from 10.9.5 to a newer version? I attempted to load 10.10.3, 10.10.5 after being prompted that I needed to have 10.10. Totally confused.

Where can I find the download to upgrade my Mac OS from 10.9.5 to a newer version?

iMac

Posted on Sep 2, 2022 2:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 2, 2022 2:40 PM

Back up your data, check your applications for compatibility, click here, and depending on which Mac model you have, then on the download link for El Capitan, High Sierra, Mojave, Catalina, Big Sur, or Monterey.

Catalina and newer won't run 32-bit software; download and use Go64 as well as using the first link above.

(224004)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 2, 2022 2:40 PM in response to michaelstetzer

Back up your data, check your applications for compatibility, click here, and depending on which Mac model you have, then on the download link for El Capitan, High Sierra, Mojave, Catalina, Big Sur, or Monterey.

Catalina and newer won't run 32-bit software; download and use Go64 as well as using the first link above.

(224004)

Where can i find the download to update my Mac OS from 10.9.5 to a newer version? I attempted to load 10.10.3, 10.10.5 after being prompted that I needed to have 10.10. Totally confused.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.