Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can’t change my screen time passcode

Can’t change my screen time passcode? I’ve put in forgot passcode and it won’t let me change the passcode

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 15

Posted on Sep 3, 2022 12:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 3, 2022 3:50 PM

If the related article above does not help then yopu will have to DFU the phone and start from scratch

You should back up first for safety but remember that restoring that backup will restore the passcode.

First export all your data, photos etc to cloud services or your computer. Your emails, contacts, calendars, Notes, remionders are safe and in the cloud already, but apps like Whatsapp will offer icloud backups fro within their own settings,

Some message history like texts will disappear forever.

Then Recovery mode or DFU

If you can't update or restore your iPhone or iPod touch – Apple Support (UK). (Ignore the title)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 3, 2022 3:50 PM in response to Shanequa1258

If the related article above does not help then yopu will have to DFU the phone and start from scratch

You should back up first for safety but remember that restoring that backup will restore the passcode.

First export all your data, photos etc to cloud services or your computer. Your emails, contacts, calendars, Notes, remionders are safe and in the cloud already, but apps like Whatsapp will offer icloud backups fro within their own settings,

Some message history like texts will disappear forever.

Then Recovery mode or DFU

If you can't update or restore your iPhone or iPod touch – Apple Support (UK). (Ignore the title)

Can’t change my screen time passcode

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.