Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to recover deleted photos to my iPhone from iCloud?

To recover deleted photos from iCloud

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Sep 3, 2022 1:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 3, 2022 1:40 PM

Not if they were deleted. Do you have a recent back-up of the phone? Did you save any of these photos to your computer? I do not consider iCloud as a suitable place to save photos or other important data. It is primarily a synching service which means that if something is accidentally deleted from one device, it will be deleted from all devices. To insure safety of saved material, your computer or an external drive is a much safer place.

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 3, 2022 1:40 PM in response to hanh263

Not if they were deleted. Do you have a recent back-up of the phone? Did you save any of these photos to your computer? I do not consider iCloud as a suitable place to save photos or other important data. It is primarily a synching service which means that if something is accidentally deleted from one device, it will be deleted from all devices. To insure safety of saved material, your computer or an external drive is a much safer place.

How to recover deleted photos to my iPhone from iCloud?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.