Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Airpods low volume on phone calls

Just bought new airpods (gen 2) after having my gen 1 version for years / working great on a number of issues I was starting to have with the old ones / BUT ...the volume on phone calls is like half strength / I have tried all the fixes I can find on-line / please help

iPhone XS Max, iOS 15

Posted on Sep 4, 2022 2:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 4, 2022 10:25 PM

laviniack Said:

"Airpods low volume on phone calls: Just bought new airpods (gen 2) after having my gen 1 version for years / working great on a number of issues I was starting to have with the old ones / BUT ...the volume on phone calls is like half strength / I have tried all the fixes I can find on-line / please help"

-------

Troubleshoot the iPhone's Audio:

Show this reply to the other person, as well. It may be an issue on their end...

A Few Links that May Help:

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 4, 2022 10:25 PM in response to laviniack

laviniack Said:

"Airpods low volume on phone calls: Just bought new airpods (gen 2) after having my gen 1 version for years / working great on a number of issues I was starting to have with the old ones / BUT ...the volume on phone calls is like half strength / I have tried all the fixes I can find on-line / please help"

-------

Troubleshoot the iPhone's Audio:

Show this reply to the other person, as well. It may be an issue on their end...

A Few Links that May Help:

Airpods low volume on phone calls

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.