Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Screen protector

Does iPhone 13 max pro need a screen protector

Posted on Sep 4, 2022 7:28 AM

7 replies

Oct 16, 2022 11:49 PM in response to martinlucys

It is your choice if you want to have a screen protector or not. Apple iPhone 13 series come with Super Retina XDR Screens which are OLED and have Ceramic Shield Protection. It is 4 times more durable than standard Gorilla glass on any Android Device. Ceramic Shield is powered by nano ceramic crystals which ensure that your phone’s display is always safe. So, if you have anti-slippery hands and are confident that your phone will never fall, then iPhone 13 Series will not need a Screen protector. Even if, by chance it slips, it is still resistant enough to absorb impacts of up-to 6 feet drop.

Sep 4, 2022 8:14 AM in response to Avilesm

I’ve never had a screen protector on any smartphone I have ever owned, even long before iPhones existed. But I keep my phones in a good quality leather case when I’m not actively using them.

A screen protector only protects against scratches, not against breakage. If you drop your phone the screen may break, screen protector or not. And scratches only come from carrying a phone in your pocket with keys or coins without any case that covers the screen. So if that’s how you carry your phone you should probably get a screen protector. But you really shouldn’t carry your phone that way.

Screen protector

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.