Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

About my previous device information

It is about my previous device, an IPHONE 11, which I used for a considerable amount of time. It was a great product, but I wanted to purchase a new one. Because of this, I sold it to a person on April 9th. As of right now, I have no idea where my phone is and I'm worried that I either forgot to erase all of its contents and settings or that I did. After selling my phone, I logged into my Apple ID using a different device and discovered no other devices, but I'm worried about the data on my iPhone 11. Could you kindly inform me when my iPhone 11 last had a factory reset, which erases all of its contents and settings?

iPhone 11

Posted on Sep 4, 2022 8:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 4, 2022 8:14 PM

1) We are just fellow Apple users here, not Apple

2) Apple would not be able to provide you with that information

If your phone has been signed out of your iCloud account, your information should be secure.

4 replies

Sep 4, 2022 8:26 PM in response to Hasinib172

No one can see your factory reset date as that information is not stored.

Yes, it's possible some information like photos are still visible, but that's only if you provided your passcode to whomever purchased your phone.

Without your passcode or your AppleID, the person you sold your phone to would be unable to access your phone, and it's likely you did erase your phone or activation lock would have made your phone useless to them.

Sep 4, 2022 8:42 PM in response to Dogcow-Moof

Actually I didn’t know the procedure about Iphone because it was my first time using and I also Didn't know the difference between reset all settings and erase all contents and settings.And I am now thinking that I did reset all settings and signed out from my apple id.You know,the reset system.It Doesn’t clear any data or media or pictures, but clear your passcode or security things and many others.

Are there anyway like every pictures,videos or other stuffs could remove from all devices that i had captured with my iphone 11.

About my previous device information

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.