Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Wi-Fi not working properly on iPhone 12 running iOS 15.6.1

Hey,

I am using an Iphone 12 running on version ios 15.6.1

I use my university's Wi-Fi which requires a follow up sign in for the connection. Every student has his own ID which we use for different purposes along with the Wi-Fi connection log in.

Now, My dorm's Wi-Fi works fine most of the time but when I connect to my department building's Wi-Fi, the Wi-Fi connects but the sign in page does not pop up no matter what I do. .I have tried all the things including turning off the Private Wi-Fi address one but it is still not working.

Can anyone suggest me what should be the solution for this. It would be a great help.

Thanks

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Sep 4, 2022 10:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 5, 2022 2:10 AM

Hey there,

if I understand your problem well, your apartment Wi-Fi is not working properly on your iPhone but in other Wi-Fi network it’s fine right?

if so maybe the problem isn’t from your iPhone but from your WiFi network to be sure about that try restart your router, also make sure you’re not blocked in from your router, also make sure your are not using VPN , also try forget that network and then reconnect it , also try Restart your iPhone .

if you followed all that steps and you still facing this problem you can try more steps by this article ☞ If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't connect to a Wi-Fi network - Apple Support

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 5, 2022 2:10 AM in response to ivasudeva11

Hey there,

if I understand your problem well, your apartment Wi-Fi is not working properly on your iPhone but in other Wi-Fi network it’s fine right?

if so maybe the problem isn’t from your iPhone but from your WiFi network to be sure about that try restart your router, also make sure you’re not blocked in from your router, also make sure your are not using VPN , also try forget that network and then reconnect it , also try Restart your iPhone .

if you followed all that steps and you still facing this problem you can try more steps by this article ☞ If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't connect to a Wi-Fi network - Apple Support

Wi-Fi not working properly on iPhone 12 running iOS 15.6.1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.