Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

laptop won't turn on

Hello, I bought Mac book air 13.3, 2020, August 22, today 5.09 in the evening I couldn’t turn it on, it doesn’t turn on, I went to the service where I bought it, they said to come tomorrow and they will try to enter the new Mac system. I'm wildly sorry, but the laptop is 14 days old, I watched a movie on it and that's it, and it's already broken. Where can I get help about a refund or exchange of a laptop. Thanks in advance

Posted on Sep 5, 2022 12:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 5, 2022 1:31 PM

Read and follow all the steps in If your Mac doesn't turn on - Apple Support, all the way through to and including the end, which describes exactly what they told you to do: bring it back.

2 replies

Sep 5, 2022 10:10 PM in response to Maria2811

There are various reasons that makes the mac system unbootable and you find your mac won’t turn on. However, the issue can be resolved using below DIY methods:

1. Ensure your mac has a power

2. Check the hardware

3. Perform a power cycle

4. Reset the SMC

5. Reset PRAM/NVRAM

6. Boot in Safe Mode

7. Restore from Recovery Mode

8. Reinstall macOS

Further, you can also check the below link for the steps to be followed in each method above:

https://mackeeper.com/blog/mac-not-starting-up/

Hope this will help!

laptop won't turn on

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.