Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I change my already purchased iPhone 13 for an iPhone 14?

Hi, I just purchased the iPhone 13 pro on September 1 and should be receiving it tomorrow September 6th but would like to exchange it for the iPhone 14 is that still possible and when will the 14 be out?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone XR, iOS 15

Posted on Sep 5, 2022 7:47 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 5, 2022 7:55 PM

Izzyhb Said:

"iPhone question: Hi, I just purchased the iPhone 13 pro on September 1 and should be receiving it tomorrow September 6th but would like to exchange it for the iPhone 14 is that still possible and when will the 14 be out?"

-------

Return, then Purchase:

iPhone 14 is to be released this Fall. You have 14 days to return it. So, if purchased form Apple, just return it, rather than performing the trade. Note that it takes up to 30 days to get the refund.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 5, 2022 7:55 PM in response to Izzyhb

Izzyhb Said:

"iPhone question: Hi, I just purchased the iPhone 13 pro on September 1 and should be receiving it tomorrow September 6th but would like to exchange it for the iPhone 14 is that still possible and when will the 14 be out?"

-------

Return, then Purchase:

iPhone 14 is to be released this Fall. You have 14 days to return it. So, if purchased form Apple, just return it, rather than performing the trade. Note that it takes up to 30 days to get the refund.

Can I change my already purchased iPhone 13 for an iPhone 14?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.