Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Icloud storage

I'd like help with making room in my icloud account. I see I have mail stored ( not icloud emial) and I don't know how to get rid of it.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022 7:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 5, 2022 7:40 PM

Soniajan Said:

"Icloud storage: I'd like help with making room in my icloud account. I see I have mail stored ( not icloud emial) and I don't know how to get rid of it."

-------

Download All of iCloud:

One though would be to download all of iCloud, and then search through it in Finder on a Mac. You would download it to an external drive, and then open the drive in Finder. Search through it using the search bar on the top-right corner of the Finder window. Once downloaded, trash what is in there. Use my user tip: Getting a Quick and Direct "iCloud Drive-to-External Hard Drive" Download - User Tip

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 5, 2022 7:40 PM in response to Soniajan

Soniajan Said:

"Icloud storage: I'd like help with making room in my icloud account. I see I have mail stored ( not icloud emial) and I don't know how to get rid of it."

-------

Download All of iCloud:

One though would be to download all of iCloud, and then search through it in Finder on a Mac. You would download it to an external drive, and then open the drive in Finder. Search through it using the search bar on the top-right corner of the Finder window. Once downloaded, trash what is in there. Use my user tip: Getting a Quick and Direct "iCloud Drive-to-External Hard Drive" Download - User Tip

Icloud storage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.