Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to connect to WiFi since 15.6.1 update

Ever since I updated my iPhone to 15.6.1, it has not been able to connect to Wifi - it always says "no internet connection" whenever I connect to my personal Wifi network (Sometimes it says "privacy warning" instead before becoming "no internet connection")

On the other hand, my other iPhones that haven't installed the said update have no problem connecting to Wifi whatsoever.

(Already reset network setting multiple times)

Posted on Sep 6, 2022 3:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 7, 2022 12:31 AM

(Sometimes it says "privacy warning" instead before becoming "no internet connection")

See -> Recommended settings for Wi-Fi routers and access points

Recommended settings for Wi-Fi routers and access points - Apple Support

⤵️

If your Apple device shows a privacy warning or weak-security warning about a Wi-Fi network, that network could expose information about your device. Apple recommends connecting to Wi-Fi networks that meet or exceed the security standards in this article.

See -> If you need help with your Wi‑Fi password

If you need help with your Wi‑Fi password - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 7, 2022 12:31 AM in response to CassieF123

(Sometimes it says "privacy warning" instead before becoming "no internet connection")

See -> Recommended settings for Wi-Fi routers and access points

Recommended settings for Wi-Fi routers and access points - Apple Support

⤵️

If your Apple device shows a privacy warning or weak-security warning about a Wi-Fi network, that network could expose information about your device. Apple recommends connecting to Wi-Fi networks that meet or exceed the security standards in this article.

See -> If you need help with your Wi‑Fi password

If you need help with your Wi‑Fi password - Apple Support

Unable to connect to WiFi since 15.6.1 update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.