Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to use Microsoft Word or google documents on my MacBook Pro?

hello, so how can i get my macbook pro cracked in order to use microsoft word or google documents ?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

MacBook Pro

Posted on Sep 6, 2022 3:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 6, 2022 5:21 PM

I don't quite understand your question. Both those products need to be obtained from their respective developers.

Download apps from the App Store on your Mac - Apple Support

Install and uninstall apps from the internet or a disc on Mac - Apple Support

Contact a third-party vendor - Apple Support

You do not need to buy Microsoft Word just to open, edit, or save MS Word formatted documents.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 6, 2022 5:21 PM in response to vi186

I don't quite understand your question. Both those products need to be obtained from their respective developers.

Download apps from the App Store on your Mac - Apple Support

Install and uninstall apps from the internet or a disc on Mac - Apple Support

Contact a third-party vendor - Apple Support

You do not need to buy Microsoft Word just to open, edit, or save MS Word formatted documents.

Sep 6, 2022 6:27 PM in response to vi186

google documents is readily available on a Mac. If you are having trouble, what error messages are you seeing?

Microsoft Office for Mac has several Mac editions for slightly different audiences. You don't need to crack your Mac to install, but they are not cheap.

As John Galt points out, there are free Apps on your Mac that can read and (if asked nicely) write Word documents.

If you have a deep desire for self-abuse, you can also install Microsoft Windows on SOME models of Macs.

How to use Microsoft Word or google documents on my MacBook Pro?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.