Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Health Data

Data from Apple Health is no longer appearing in my Weight Watchers app. I have tried solutions posted in this forum but posts are several years old and nothing suggested has worked. I have iPhone 11 Pro.

iPhone 11 Pro

Posted on Sep 6, 2022 5:50 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 6, 2022 7:31 PM

wlowings Said:

"Health Data: Data from Apple Health is no longer appearing in my Weight Watchers app. I have tried solutions posted in this forum but posts are several years old and nothing suggested has worked. I have iPhone 11 Pro"

-------

Sharing Health Data with Weight Watchers App:

Contact the Developer of the Weight Watchers app. You'll find their Contact Us info in the app's site of the App Store. Report back what they say the solutions are.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 6, 2022 7:31 PM in response to wlowings

wlowings Said:

"Health Data: Data from Apple Health is no longer appearing in my Weight Watchers app. I have tried solutions posted in this forum but posts are several years old and nothing suggested has worked. I have iPhone 11 Pro"

-------

Sharing Health Data with Weight Watchers App:

Contact the Developer of the Weight Watchers app. You'll find their Contact Us info in the app's site of the App Store. Report back what they say the solutions are.

Health Data

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.