Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want real purchase date of my MacBook Air

the apple coverage different purchase date showing of my macbook air ,but i was purchased in 06 december 2019 please update the valid purchased date.

[Image Edited by Moderator to Remove Personal Information]

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 12.5

Posted on Sep 6, 2022 9:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 6, 2022 9:23 PM

aniket8182 Said:

"i want real purchase date of my macbook air: the apple coverage different purchase date showing of my macbook air ,but i was purchased in 06 december 2019 please update the valid purchased date."

-------

Fixing Purchase Date Info:

Go Here: Correct the Purchase Date or Expiration Date for your AppleCare Agreement - Apple Support. You need to perform this yourself. These are user-to-user forums. No one here can update this for you (and that is a good thing, BTW).

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 6, 2022 9:23 PM in response to aniket8182

aniket8182 Said:

"i want real purchase date of my macbook air: the apple coverage different purchase date showing of my macbook air ,but i was purchased in 06 december 2019 please update the valid purchased date."

-------

Fixing Purchase Date Info:

Go Here: Correct the Purchase Date or Expiration Date for your AppleCare Agreement - Apple Support. You need to perform this yourself. These are user-to-user forums. No one here can update this for you (and that is a good thing, BTW).

I want real purchase date of my MacBook Air

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.