Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't send email from Gmail using iPhone mail app.

How do I get access in my mail app for Gmail to send and also receive emails from my iPhone mail app. I can receive mail, but can no longer send mail using my Gmail account in the iPhone mail app.

iPhone 13 Pro

Posted on Sep 7, 2022 11:17 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 7, 2022 11:30 AM

Thesystevens wrote:

How do I get access in my mail app for Gmail to send and also receive emails from my iPhone mail app. I can receive mail, but can no longer send mail using my Gmail account in the iPhone mail app.

If you can’t send email on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support (CA)

4 replies

Sep 7, 2022 2:24 PM in response to razmee209

No... they kicked it to Apple.... I do think I resolved the problem. I turned off my wifi on my phone where I am and was able to send via carrier without getting stuck in the outbox. I'm on the same wifi with my laptop with no issues, but for some reason, I can't send gmails from iPhone mail app when on the local wifi. Thanks for your assistance. I'm calling this one a Gremlin.

Can't send email from Gmail using iPhone mail app.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.