Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I reserve my unlocked iPhone 14 Pro in the US?

How do I reserve my unlocked iPhone 14 pro so I can pick it up on October 30 when I travel to the US?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on Sep 7, 2022 5:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 7, 2022 5:39 PM

You need to ask Apple what they can do. This is a community of end users, not Apple employees.

Do you understand that, in general, Apple's warranties for iPhones and iPads are not valid outside the country where the device was purchases?

8 replies

Sep 7, 2022 6:02 PM in response to Elianazele

Elianazele wrote:

I currently have an iphone 13 pro, I want it unlocked because I am going to use it with the company in my country. and I don't know what the option is or if they still didn't remove the option to buy unlocked

The iPhone is still available unlocked and usable with any carrier that supports eSim. The limitation with the iPhone 14 is you cannot use a physical sim card with it if you buy it in the US. US models only support eSim.

The iPhone 14 will be available for pre-order on Friday. Wether it can be delivered to you by the 30th is unknown as it will depend on order volume by the time you order and where in the queue you end up.

When making the pre-order you will receive an estimated delivery date at an address in the US or a store of your choice.

How do I reserve my unlocked iPhone 14 Pro in the US?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.