Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need to find out how to unpaired my wife’s Apple phone watch so that I can use it but she does not know her iCloud account when she got it and doesn’t know the password so how can we reset this phone without that

I have my wife’s Apple Watch and it is paired to my wife’s iCloud account that she doesn’t know the name or the password and without it I can’t set this watch up to my phone so that I can use it is there a way that I can possibly erase that so that I can set it up for my phone

Posted on Sep 7, 2022 5:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 8, 2022 12:22 AM

You can ask apple to remove the activation lock online on this page;

Online Activation Lock Removable Here.

Or this;

If you can't remember/gain access to the apple id that paired the watch to the phone.Take the watch and it's receipt with the serial number along with some photo id and any other proof of ownership to an Apple Store and request that they remove the Activation Lock for you.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 8, 2022 12:22 AM in response to jerald2375

You can ask apple to remove the activation lock online on this page;

Online Activation Lock Removable Here.

Or this;

If you can't remember/gain access to the apple id that paired the watch to the phone.Take the watch and it's receipt with the serial number along with some photo id and any other proof of ownership to an Apple Store and request that they remove the Activation Lock for you.

I need to find out how to unpaired my wife’s Apple phone watch so that I can use it but she does not know her iCloud account when she got it and doesn’t know the password so how can we reset this phone without that

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.