You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Apple Business Manager account is locked

Hey guys, I just wanted to renew my Intune token and tried to login in to Apple DEP but I received a message that my Apple ID is locked and that I need to contact company administrator to unlock it. But that locked Apple ID is company administrator for DEP. So now I'm stuck with this and can't go fruther...

Could you please help me by giving me directions on how to solve this problem?

Many thanks!

Posted on Sep 8, 2022 3:06 AM

3 replies

Sep 10, 2022 2:58 PM in response to Razhof

Hi Razhof,

Thanks for contacting Apple Support Communities!

We understand that your Apple ID is locked and you're unable to reset the password, correct?

If you're the administrator, the steps outlined here may help you: About Managed Apple IDs for business - Apple Support

Reset your password
Unlike with personal Apple IDs, your administrator resets your password. Follow these steps to create a new password:
1. Contact your administrator to get a temporary password.
2. Use your temporary password to sign in to Shared iPad or sign in to iCloud on your device. Or, if your role has access, sign in to Apple Business Manager or Apple Business Essentials with your temporary password.
3. Create a new password.

If you need additional assistance, we'd suggest that you contact Apple directly here: Apple Support

Take care!

My Apple Business Manager account is locked

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.