Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Static with Airpods Pro and Zoom

When I use Zoom the sound glitches and eventually goes out. The airpods work on everything except zoom. I have disconnected and re-paired the airpods pro from my laptop. I also deleted and redownloaded zoom. The version of airpods is is 4E71.

Posted on Sep 8, 2022 7:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 8, 2022 10:28 PM

sp548 Said:

"Static with Airpods Pro and Zoom: When I use Zoom the sound glitches and eventually goes out. The airpods work on everything except zoom. I have disconnected and re-paired the airpods pro from my laptop. I also deleted and redownloaded zoom. The version of airpods is is 4E71. "

-------

Troubleshooting Muffled AirPods:

A. Interference:

This is likely an error with interference. So, start here: If your AirPods Pro make crackling or static sounds - Apple Support

B. If Used in a Closed Space:

If you are using these in a closed room, then echos can come about.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 8, 2022 10:28 PM in response to sp548

sp548 Said:

"Static with Airpods Pro and Zoom: When I use Zoom the sound glitches and eventually goes out. The airpods work on everything except zoom. I have disconnected and re-paired the airpods pro from my laptop. I also deleted and redownloaded zoom. The version of airpods is is 4E71. "

-------

Troubleshooting Muffled AirPods:

A. Interference:

This is likely an error with interference. So, start here: If your AirPods Pro make crackling or static sounds - Apple Support

B. If Used in a Closed Space:

If you are using these in a closed room, then echos can come about.

Static with Airpods Pro and Zoom

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.