Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do I install windows 10 to my new 24 Mac - no boot camp on this computer

how do I install windows 10 to my new 24 Mac with no boot camp

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Sep 8, 2022 9:26 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 8, 2022 9:30 AM

Apple Silicon computers cannot run Windows through Boot Camp, as you've found. Your only option is a third party virtualization software such as Parallels, though note that performance may be poor and prices high. It depends on what you need it for- if it's going to be an intensive process, you're better off buying a Windows-compatible device.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 8, 2022 9:30 AM in response to Moondancer96

Apple Silicon computers cannot run Windows through Boot Camp, as you've found. Your only option is a third party virtualization software such as Parallels, though note that performance may be poor and prices high. It depends on what you need it for- if it's going to be an intensive process, you're better off buying a Windows-compatible device.

how do I install windows 10 to my new 24 Mac - no boot camp on this computer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.