Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Calling with airpods issue

Hello everyone, I have a question. When I am on a call with my airpods, the other person on the other end can't hear me while I can hear them clearly. The only way they can hear me is if I disconnect my airpods from my phone. What is wrong with them?

iPhone 12 mini

Posted on Sep 8, 2022 5:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 9, 2022 10:19 PM

Blissfulwarr10r Said:

"Calling with airpods issue: Hello everyone, I have a question. When I am on a call with my airpods, the other person on the other end can't hear me while I can hear them clearly. The only way they can hear me is if I disconnect my airpods from my phone. What is wrong with them?"

-------

Troubleshooting Loud AirPods:

Start Here: Adjust the volume bat on the Application themselves.

Troubleshooting iPhone Audio:

A Few Links that May Help:

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 9, 2022 10:19 PM in response to Blissfulwarr10r

Blissfulwarr10r Said:

"Calling with airpods issue: Hello everyone, I have a question. When I am on a call with my airpods, the other person on the other end can't hear me while I can hear them clearly. The only way they can hear me is if I disconnect my airpods from my phone. What is wrong with them?"

-------

Troubleshooting Loud AirPods:

Start Here: Adjust the volume bat on the Application themselves.

Troubleshooting iPhone Audio:

A Few Links that May Help:

Calling with airpods issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.