Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I got the AirPods Pro for my birthday I make a call the person I call can’t hear me clearly. It’s good for music but not for making calls. These are very expensive AirPods to not be able to use on a call. How do you adjust them so the other perso

I received my AirPods Pro for my birthday. When I make a call the person on my call can’t hear me. They hear background noise but they can’t hear me clearly. These AirPods are only a month old. They are expensive and I only can use them for music. I don’t have this problem with my AirPods 2. What can I do to fix this problem?

Posted on Mar 20, 2022 12:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 20, 2022 1:14 PM

Hello,

here are some solutions to your problem:

How to reset your AirPods and AirPods Pro - Apple Support

Force restart iPhone – Apple Support (UK)

If these steps did not solve your issue, please contact Apple Support for further assistance:

https://support.apple.com/contact

Best regards,

dotec

1 reply

I got the AirPods Pro for my birthday I make a call the person I call can’t hear me clearly. It’s good for music but not for making calls. These are very expensive AirPods to not be able to use on a call. How do you adjust them so the other perso

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.