Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I check my iCloud email and is there a way I can add it to my gmail?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Sep 8, 2022 11:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 9, 2022 9:24 AM

The Apple ID say example1@gmail.com is signed in Mac system preferences , the iCloud mail say example2@icloud.com can be added see the steps in the article Add an email account to Mail on your Mac - Apple Support

Create a primary email address for iCloud Mail - Apple Support

Check mark the box of iCloud Set up iCloud for Mail on all your devices - Apple Support

For iPhone / iPad see the article Add an email account to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

The iCloud mail can be checked from apple mail application from Mac or sign in with account credentials at www.icloud.com see the article Read email in Mail on iCloud.com - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 9, 2022 9:24 AM in response to Krazyone4475

The Apple ID say example1@gmail.com is signed in Mac system preferences , the iCloud mail say example2@icloud.com can be added see the steps in the article Add an email account to Mail on your Mac - Apple Support

Create a primary email address for iCloud Mail - Apple Support

Check mark the box of iCloud Set up iCloud for Mail on all your devices - Apple Support

For iPhone / iPad see the article Add an email account to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

The iCloud mail can be checked from apple mail application from Mac or sign in with account credentials at www.icloud.com see the article Read email in Mail on iCloud.com - Apple Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.