Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

HomePod Won't Find any Music

I have a stereo pair of HomePod Minis on the same network as all my other devices. The Network is using LinkSys MX4000 mesh devices (purchased on the Apple Store) with HomeKit integration setup. I have tried restarting the homepods, resetting the homepods, confirming they are on the same network as my iPhone, iPad and Mac's. I can easily stream music to them from any of the prior devices,..

BUT when I ask the Homepod via Siri to play any music, I get "I couldn't find any music by X in your apple music library". I know that I have music in personal library and that the same music is available via Apple Music. I have also confirmed I have a Apple Music, as I am on Apple One+.

Posted on Sep 9, 2022 9:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 10, 2022 2:44 AM

Do you have recognize my voice set up? See Set up voice recognition on HomePod mini or HomePod - Apple Support. You might try toggling the state of this option. Failing that I can only suggest that you reach out to Apple Support.

tt2

Similar questions

7 replies

HomePod Won't Find any Music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.