Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music on HomePods not working

Hey everyone, since the latest iOS and maybe HomePod OS update, I’ve noticed that Siri can’t fire off music from my Apple Music library. She says either there is a problem, it’s taking too long or she can’t find the music on Apple Music. This has never been an issue and now it’s an issue on all every single one of my HomePods. Has anyone else had this problem?

HomePod, 16

Posted on Nov 27, 2022 8:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 27, 2022 10:25 PM

Try a restart first: Reset HomePod – Apple Support (AU)

Similar questions

3 replies

Nov 28, 2022 1:54 AM in response to Jeff_in_TX

Yes. Exact same problems for many months now. Sign out and in in HomePod settings makes no difference. It’s essentially a door stop for me. Siri can shuffle my music but if I ask for specific songs, artists or playlist it stumbles. I don’t actually subscribe to Apple Music. I have iTunes Match. But it should still work. You should be able to request all your matched and/or purchased music. It used to work ok. I cannot remember when it starts to fail. Probably an os update at some point broke it. There was a point where I got it working again by asking for music in a specific way but that didn’t last long. I don’t think the HomePod works well if you have multiple users either. It’s just been an expensive disappointment

Apple Music on HomePods not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.