Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Buy new iPhone

Hello I want to buy new iPhone which is iPhone SE 2022. Can I buy this phone as credit and I leave in Uzbekistan can you deliver to my country which nearest Apple stores I can pick up from there.

Posted on Sep 9, 2022 12:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 9, 2022 1:00 PM

omadillo wrote:

Hello I want to buy new iPhone which is iPhone SE 2022. Can I buy this phone as credit and I leave in Uzbekistan can you deliver to my country which nearest Apple stores I can pick up from there.
  1. This is a user to user forum, you are not addressing Apple directly here.
  2. The US Online store does not ship internationally. If you want to buy an iPhone in Uzbekistan find an authorized reseller here: link-> Where to Buy - Apple (UZ)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 9, 2022 1:00 PM in response to omadillo

omadillo wrote:

1. This is a user to user forum, you are not addressing Apple directly here.
  2. The US Online store does not ship internationally. If you want to buy an iPhone in Uzbekistan find an authorized reseller here: link-> Where to Buy - Apple (UZ)

Buy new iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.