Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lost invoice

Hi. My phone came as a gift from the USA on January 2, 2021. I took it to the service center in my country (turkey) to change the battery of my phone, but they asked me for an invoice. Unfortunately I lost my invoice. The phone was purchased from the US apple store. How do I find my invoice?

Posted on Sep 9, 2022 4:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 9, 2022 4:57 PM

Warranty service is usually only available in the country where the device was originally sold. You may be able to get some service, such as battery replacement abroad, but as you've discovered, they may require documentation to do so.

Talk to whoever gave you the phone or send it to someone in the US to have it serviced. The sales receipt is not required for service in the US.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 9, 2022 4:57 PM in response to Nemger

Warranty service is usually only available in the country where the device was originally sold. You may be able to get some service, such as battery replacement abroad, but as you've discovered, they may require documentation to do so.

Talk to whoever gave you the phone or send it to someone in the US to have it serviced. The sales receipt is not required for service in the US.

Lost invoice

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.