Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can Update any apps..

Hi, Apple/Readers… I have recently ran into a problem that never occurred before. I had opened one of my apps and it told me that I had to update it, it took me to the App Store. And I clicked the icon “Update” hit a screen popped up and it said “There is a billing problem with a previous purchase” I’ve never had this pop up before. I entered my Apple ID password and it told me to add a card. I did, then it said the card failed. I kept doing it over and over, ETC… and same thing. I searched up many ways to fix this and nothing worked please help. (I haven’t bought anything from the Apple store btw, but I have done an in-app purchase??) -Lizzy

iPhone 13, iOS 15

Posted on Sep 9, 2022 4:56 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 10, 2022 1:15 AM

See the following Apple articles:

View your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and other Apple media services

View your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and other Apple media services - Apple Support

How apps, content, and subscriptions from Apple are billed

How apps, content, and subscriptions from Apple are billed - Apple Support

but I have done an in-app purchase?

That would be quite possible, please check  -> Go to -> Settings -> tap your Profiel -> Subscriptions. 

Click here for more support and assistance.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 10, 2022 1:15 AM in response to Lizzy______

See the following Apple articles:

View your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and other Apple media services

View your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and other Apple media services - Apple Support

How apps, content, and subscriptions from Apple are billed

How apps, content, and subscriptions from Apple are billed - Apple Support

but I have done an in-app purchase?

That would be quite possible, please check  -> Go to -> Settings -> tap your Profiel -> Subscriptions. 

Click here for more support and assistance.

Can Update any apps..

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.