Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to prevent a <device>-Find My?

My wife and I have been using the same Apple ID for years. We finally gave in and moved her iPhone to her own Apple ID. Everything transferred pretty easily - I didn’t even have to manually move her watch. It just showed up as one of her devices after she signed into her new Apple ID. But her AirPod Pros are giving me a headache. They keep showing up in two places in “Find My”: under her name (since we have Family Sharing and share location) as “Yiqing’s AirPod Pro” and under my Devices as “Yiqing’s AirPod Pro - Find My”.

I tried removing the entry under my Devices, but it keeps showing up! How can I permanently keep it out of my devices list? I should only be seeing it under my wife’s list of items. If I’m allowed I will attach a screen shot to show what I’m talking about.

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on Sep 9, 2022 6:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 9, 2022 6:44 PM

This may help you --> If an item or device is connected to another Apple ID

Similar questions

1 reply

How to prevent a <device>-Find My?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.